[Kde-i18n-fa] Refresh

Abbas Izad abbasizad at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 9 10:36:37 CEST 2003

>Hi,
>
>Maybe if everyone that's doing translations, wrote what they use for the
>following terms, someone can organise a census of the responses for
>each particular word, from that a pseudo standard could be ascertained.
>Feel free to add words which have been omitted.
>
>Arash
Hi,
Here you see some of the translations we have or are using (I rely on my
memory here! there could be some mistakes) As you can see there is a need to
FIX a Farsi term for Seek, Find, Search!
As well as finding good terms for those we miss in Farsi.
I find translation of some of these terms very difficult! I mark them with
stars and :