[Kde-i18n-fa] Refresh

Zoup Zoup at zoup.org
Tue Jul 8 17:46:23 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 08 July 2003 11:56, Abbas Izad wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> I am reviewing koffice (po-files that I have translated) and want your
> opinion on
> translating REFRESH to TAZEH-GARY!
>
> Right now there are five different translations in our KDE database,
> BAZ-SAZI, BAZ-KHANI, DO-BARE-SAZI,... same goes for RELOAD!
>
> Is there a good word in Farsi for DOWNLOAD?
>
> Rgds
>
> Abbas

We got :

Refresh : "tar o taze kardan" , " shadab kardan " , " taravat bakhshidan " , "
nojan kardan " , " khoram kardan " , " tajdod ghova kardan " , "
janbakhshidan " , " farahmand kardan ! " , " taze kardan " , " zende kardan "
, " no niro shodan " and " no sazi "

there is no single word in my dic for Download but i think " bar giri " is ok.

--
Wish You Were Here ...