[Kde-i18n-fa] Translation request of pgAdmin3 into Farsi

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Fri Jul 4 22:27:24 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 02 July 2003 19:24, Arash Zeini wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> pgAdmin in Farsi would be great. Good luck Abbas.
>
> Aryan,
> People use PostgreSQL in Iran, as far as I know. At
> least we are heavy users of Postgres and we like it
> very much.

I never said no one uses PostgreSQL. But what I said was my impression
from a talk that I had with you.

Remember once telling me that you went to talk with the manager of some
company, and the talked went to databases? You mentioned PostgreSQL and
the guy didn't know it he only knew Oracle.

I remember you telling me, that while everyone agrees that Oracle and
DB2 are ahead of Open Source databases, fact is, most of the time
PostgreSQL and MySQL are just sufficent.

When I mentioned that PostgreSQL is relatavly unknown in Iran, I was
partly refering to your argument that day.

Cheers
--
/* This sig has been ROT26 encrypted. Reading it is
unlawful under the terms of the DMCA.*/