[Kde-i18n-fa] Farsi word processing

Rapheal Kaplan kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 12:01:36 -0800 (PST)

given word processor under GNU/Linux, what has peoples
experiences been so far?
Office?  We tried to use it on Open Office with a
proper True Type font.  It only sort of worked.  Sure
Farsi was popping out, but none of the characters were
connected making it unreadable.  Has anyone had better
luck?
you end up having no problem with KWord, right?
HTML using Mozilla.