[Kde-i18n-fa] LinuxIran Gathering

Aryan Ameri kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 20:06:34 +0330

Hi there:

It has been a long time, since we last had a gathering (or a meeting). Many
months passed, since GNU/Linux lovers last met each other. Since then, many
great things has happened. the LinuxIran website was re-born and became
active, some new mailing lists were created, KDE was translated to Farsi, and
KDE 3.1 was released. The informal LIGLUG group was founded, and Sabdix was
released to the public.

It's time that we, GNU/Linux and Free Software lovers, meet each other again;
to decide on the future of some projects, and also to demonstrate some
project's achievements. I ,on behalf of the LIGLUG group, invite all
interested individuals, to join us in our gathering, on 26 Bahman (15
February) at 16:00 (4:00 PM). Chapar Shabdiz Ltd, is again kindly hosting the
event. The address of the gathering place is:

No 2, Abshar Alley,Sa'yi Park, Vali Asr (Pahlavi) Ave.
(When you come, please ask for Chapar Shabdiz, and secretaries will guide you
to the place).

With the help of Chapar Shabdiz, one copy of Shabdix Live CD will be given to
each participant in this gathering. If you are interested in participating in
this event, please notify us of your presence, until Friday 25 Bahman. You
can do so, by sending an email to me ( a.ameri@linuxiran.org ). This is
necessary, so that I can make enough copies of the CD.

Regards
--
"Dismiss the weak and inferior, embrace the
 Evil and Possess your Box  before the beast

Aryan