[Kde-i18n-fa] groupware, spam, ham and bug

Arash Partow arash at partow.net
Wed Dec 24 01:06:43 CET 2003

Very true...

But in the future please say either Parsi or Persian
not farsi, I think the best example I've read of this
kind of situation was on Iranian.com and it goes:
"have you every heard a Spanish person say "I speak
español" ?"

;D

But seriously for verbs and not just IT based ones but
also ones in other areas of technology its important to
not only have the root form but all the tenses of that
word translated as well.

If the language you use doesn't adequately update itself
in the fields of science and technology, academics will
begin using other languages which do allow them to adequately
express themselves in their field of expertise. and once
thats happens you begin to pay for science and technology
to be translated from other languages into yours either via
financial incentives, or the time spent by people translating
such texts as volunteer work, where as they could have been
doing other far more important and beneficial research or some
other important and necessary activity.

Regards

Arash

Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net