[Kde-i18n-fa] new consultant

Platoali platoali at gawab.com
Tue Dec 16 06:39:03 CET 2003

that is great. You mean Dr kazazi sometimes we see in TV. His strange language
sometime make me laugh. for example reshan-andish "روشن‌اندیشinstead of
roshan-fekr روشن فکر .but I'm just joking. One of the great things  about him
is that he speak the way he think.

> I want all the people here to add the most important problems to this
> thread so we can get his advise. For the beginnig I want to add this
> question:
>
> 1. What shall we translate things like "print", chap or chap kardan?

Another thing is the way I sometimes translate these words, for example "chap
bokon" for Print.

Please don't flame if I remember you the old discusion about server and
Kargozar. I can guest what his position is, but it doesn't do any harm to
ask.

I think it is not our responsibility to correct language. our work can have
effect if and if our product is used by mass users. so it is preferable to
not try to use radical linguisting theory in procces of translating.

Best regards
platoali