[Kde-i18n-fa] Kbabel does not start

Ali Yazdi platoali at gawab.com
Sat Dec 6 04:12:24 CET 2003

I don't know how but the problem has been solved. I typed
"apt-get install kbabel" and downloaded 40 meg of binary. That broke one
pakage Then I typed apt-get -f install and that solved the problem. The list
of pakages are on my last email. I just don't know why installing from cd did
not solve the problem.

On Friday 05 December 2003 12:02, Arash Bijanzadeh wrote:
> Please  tell us what is your installation?
> My guess is you installed a qt that's compiled with another version of gcc
> than yours.
> IF you are using libranet or shabdix and you installed qt from kde.org my
> guess is true!

I'm using Libranet. I've installed it from "ftp.debian.org sarge". not
kde.org.

anyway thanks for helps.

Best regards
platoali