[Kde-i18n-fa] Kbabel does not start

Arash Bijanzadeh a.bijanzadeh at linuxiran.org
Fri Dec 5 09:32:20 CET 2003

Please  tell us what is your installation?
My guess is you installed a qt that's compiled with another version of gcc
than yours.
IF you are using libranet or shabdix and you installed qt from kde.org my
guess is true!

On Jumee 14 Azar 1382 04:12, Ali Yazdi wrote:
>  I download the source and  tried to compile it. but configure told
> me that:
>
> checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.1 (20021021)) (library
> qt-mt) not found. Please check your installation!
> For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
> Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!
>
> Does anybody know where can I get this libarary or what is the pakage that
> contain that? or any other solution?
>
> Thanks
> platoali
>
> On Friday 05 December 2003 11:02, Zoup wrote:
> > On Thursday 04 December 2003 08:31, Ali Yazdi wrote:
> > > Hi
> > > till yesterday kbabel was working great for me. but when I installed
> > > qcad with apt-get it did not begin at all. when I click the kbabel
> > > Icon, the splash screen shows itself and then a messege apeares  and
> > > says that kbabel is  broken.
> > >
> > > I don't know what is the reason but apt-get have insalled a few qt
> > > pakages. I have also removed and reinstalled the kbabel from cd but the
> > > problem resisted till know. does anybody knows any solution?
> > >
> > > platoali
> >
> > Try to install fresh source of Kbabel from kde.org , run kbabel on
> > console and see the log of program .

Q:      How many Bell Labs Vice Presidents does it take to change a light
bulb?
A:      That's proprietary information.  Answer available from SCO on payment
        of license fee (binary only).