[Kde-i18n-fa] daemon

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Wed Apr 30 10:06:24 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 30 April 2003 00:44, Ali Bahar wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 07:51:31PM +0000, Abbas Izad wrote:
> > >I think its could be funny , " lotfan div e smbd ra ejra konid " !
> > >users will not understand be purpose :) using Daemon as itself
> > >is better than "div" or "jen" or this kind of translation .
> >
> > If the goal of this project is making linux/kde easy to learn and use, I
> > think Aghazgar is the right interpretation of daemon. But if we only want
> > to have a few farsi hackers, then it is OK playing with words.
>
> Excellent point.

"Shabah" seems to be the way to go. It is funny, it is hackerish, and it is an
"official" word, approved by Anjoman. What more do we need?

I think in these cases, the perfect combination is that of
seriousness/formality and fun. Who wants to have a boring desktop? For that
we have Micro$oft products :)

Greetings,
Arash
--