[Kde-i18n-fa] daemon

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Wed Apr 30 00:03:39 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 29 April 2003 22:51, Abbas Izad wrote:

> we have to expect Billy Gate rules us within a couple of years.

Isn't he currently, just doing so? Take a look at Windoze 2K SP3 or
Windoze XP, EULA, and you'll see that He is infact doing so.

When I bought my laptop on last december, it shipped with a legal or as
M$ says 'Genuin' version of Windoze 2000. When I booted my laptop for
the first time, it windoze was preinstalled on it. It asked me to read
the EULA and accept it. For the first time in my life, I actually
decided to read the thing (it took a couple of hours, but it was worth
it). Anyway, they are clauses in the agreement, which completely gives
M$ the right to interfere in your daily operatrion. It gives them the
right to "update any existing software without asking you', and the
right to 'remove any sofware, which they believe is dangorous, without
notifying you'. These two sentences are exactly there, embeded in a
only-lawyer-underestandable manner.

If any sensible person actually reads the license agreement, no one
would agree to it. The problem is no one reads it. I clicked on
'Disagree", so I didn't even see the face of windoze. Rebooted, and
installed Debian, right away on it. ;-)

 Cheers
--
/* Mom, I'm not viewing porn late at night; really,
I'm just at slashdot, reading myself blind */