[Kde-i18n-fa] daemon

Zoup Zouuup at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 01:29:19 CEST 2003

--
/* Mom, I'm not viewing porn late at night; really,
I'm just at slashdot, reading myself blind */

Aryan Ameri

emmm ... I really like this idea Aryan , but you think this could be
successful in Iran ? I think people will not like it :(
personally I love this kind of programs (" Idiot! check config files!")
but I still think "div" or "jen" could not be perfect , maybe we must use
something else ... something New , something impressive as Daemon !
(for example something from "shahname" , I will take a look !)
this kind of translating , is harder than something like "aghazgar"! but
people will love or hate it .

Armin