[Kde-i18n-fa] translation rules

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Sun Apr 27 16:55:59 CEST 2003

On Saturday 26 April 2003 07:57, Arash Bijanzadeh wrote:

> > > what did you think about this :
> > > daemon = "kar gozar"
> > > server = "khadem"
> > > client = " "kar gir" or " moshtary " , "kar gir" sounds better
> > > main reason is Daemon , "barname" isn't good .
> >
> > Well, 'kargozar' is server, and 'kar gir' is client, and no one is
>
> I think client was {karpardaz}?!

No, in the last discussion the me, you and Arash Z, had with each other,
we agreed on kar gozar/kar gir. After that, I went and changed
everything (those that I could find) accordingly.

> > arguing about them. They are good translations (we debated on them
> > for so long before the release of KDE 3.1) and shouldn't be
> > changed.
> >
> > But I am open to new suggestions about daemon. Ofcourse 'kargozar'
> > is
>
> What about {kootoole}?

Does deamon mean so?

--
/* Mom, I'm not viewing porn late at night; really,
I'm just at slashdot, reading myself blind */