[Kde-i18n-fa] translation rules

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Fri Apr 25 23:35:56 CEST 2003

On Saturday 26 April 2003 09:04, Zoup wrote:
> > ID="Shenase"
> > ISP="kargozare interneti"
> > Password="vajeye ramz"
> > Setup='barpayi' or 'bar pa sazi'
> > interface='rabet'
> > daemon='barname'    (not perfect, but the best we have come up so
> > far) man page or manual = 'dastname'
> > process='prose'
> > session='neshast'
> > load='bar gozari'
> > script='dast nevis'
> > terminal='payane'
> > server='kar gozar'
> > client='kar gir'
>
> what did you think about this :
> daemon = "kar gozar"
> server = "khadem"
> client = " "kar gir" or " moshtary " , "kar gir" sounds better
> main reason is Daemon , "barname" isn't good .

Well, 'kargozar' is server, and 'kar gir' is client, and no one is
arguing about them. They are good translations (we debated on them for
so long before the release of KDE 3.1) and shouldn't be changed.

But I am open to new suggestions about daemon. Ofcourse 'kargozar' is
out of question. Arash (both of you) ?

Cheers

--
/* Mom, I'm not viewing porn late at night; really,
I'm just at slashdot, reading myself blind */