[Kde-i18n-fa] thanks

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Fri Apr 25 12:07:32 CEST 2003

On Friday 25 April 2003 10:28, Arash Bijanzadeh wrote:
> On Thursday 24 April 2003 19:28, Anahita Fathipur wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > you all said that CC is Carbon Copy I did thought so, but for being
> > sure about it I looked at Microsoft Bookshelf 2000 ... and there,
> > it translated
>
> Firt of all it is Micro $oft and second I prefer to say You-know-who
> and last NEVER go to him! :-)

Oh Arash, You are again reading those stories about
He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named  !! ;-)

OT, Book 5 is called "Harry Potter and The Order of Phoenix", and it
will be release early this summer.

I went to amazon.com recently, and saw that they are heavily advertising
it. Indeed you can preorder the book right now, and they will ship the
book to you, whereever you are in the world, on the book's release date
!!

Only if I had one of those damn credit cards , Argh !!!

Cheers

--
/* Mom, I'm not viewing porn late at night; really,
I'm just at slashdot, reading myself blind */