[Kde-i18n-fa] thanks

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Thu Apr 24 22:28:01 CEST 2003

On Thursday 24 April 2003 17:58, Anahita Fathipur wrote:
> Hi
>
> you all said that CC is Carbon Copy I did thought so, but for being
> sure about it I looked at Microsoft Bookshelf 2000 ... and there, it
> translated the CC to courtesy copy and it continued with BCC
> translating Blinde courtesy copy!!

Micro$oft ha? I guess CC has been carbon copy way before billy was able
to write hello world. ;-)

> but OK ... about the suggestions I
> like the ARM's suggestion "roonevesht" and "roonevesht-e penhan"...
> ok I will use sandooge ersal va sandoge daryaft ... about "ersal" I
> will try to translate it!! surely if we used elsewhere it as "ersal"
> it will be ok for now...

Cool !

> O and thanks Arian I saw the pic at it was really helpful thank you

Well thanks for the kind words, but if you are referring to me, my name
is 'Aryan", *sigh*...

Cheers
--
/* Mom, I'm not viewing porn late at night; really,
I'm just at slashdot, reading myself blind */