[Kde-i18n-fa] thanks

A. R. M. amojahed at uwo.ca
Thu Apr 24 12:14:43 CEST 2003

Hi

I think now that you're working on/with Linux, you'd be well-advised to do
away with anything "Microsoft."   :))
They don't do/get anything right anyway. The history of CC goes well before
Microsoft got into the game.
Having said that, it could easily be considered as "courtesy" copy as well
as "carbon" copy.
In fact, in corporate environments, it could also be seen as "cover-your-@$$
copy."
Nevertheless, it all boils down to "roonevesht."

Take care.
A.

  Hi
  you all said that CC is Carbon Copy I did thought so, but for being sure
about it I looked at Microsoft Bookshelf 2000 ... and there, it translated
the CC to courtesy copy and it continued with BCC translating Blinde
courtesy copy!! but OK ... about the suggestions I like the ARM's suggestion
"roonevesht" and "roonevesht-e penhan"...
  ok I will use sandooge ersal va sandoge daryaft ... about "ersal" I will
try to translate it!! surely if we used elsewhere it as "ersal" it will be
ok for now...

  O and thanks Arian I saw the pic at it was really helpful thank you