[Kde-i18n-fa] thanks

Anahita Fathipur tanrice2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 08:58:11 CEST 2003

Hi

you all said that CC is Carbon Copy I did thought so, but for being sure about it I looked at Microsoft Bookshelf 2000 ... and there, it translated the CC to courtesy copy and it continued with BCC translating Blinde courtesy copy!! but OK ... about the suggestions I like the ARM's suggestion "roonevesht" and "roonevesht-e penhan"...
ok I will use sandooge ersal va sandoge daryaft ... about "ersal" I will try to translate it!! surely if we used elsewhere it as "ersal" it will be ok for now...

O and thanks Arian I saw the pic at it was really helpful thank you