[Kde-i18n-fa] Hi

A. R. M. amojahed at uwo.ca
Wed Apr 23 11:44:47 CEST 2003

|I want some suggestions again!
|I want to use...
|"jabeye daryaft" for "Inbox"
|"jabeye ersal" for "outbox"

I'd suggest you use just "daryaaft" and "ersaal."
But I'd even go further to suggest you find the true Persian equivalent of
"ersaal" because ersaal is Arabic.

|about CC and BCC
|cc is courtesy copy which means "copie moaddabane!!" (in a bad translation)
|in the oxford pocket dictionary, there is an idiom: "by courtesy of" that is "with the favour
|
|or permision of"...
|I suggest to use "copie post" for "CC" and "copy post penhan" for "BCC" (blinde
|
|courtesy copy) as we used "post" for mail

Actually, CC stands for Carbon Copy and BCC for Blind Carbon Copy.
Now, Copy is "roonevesht" or "noskheh."
So, here I'd suggest using "Roonevesht" for CC and
"Roonevesht-e Penhaan" for BCC.

A.