[Kde-i18n-fa] Coordination

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Wed Apr 23 00:36:06 CEST 2003

Wow,

Welcome to the club!

I am leaving town early morning tomorrow. Please send me your file, I will
check it upon return and let you know.
To your questions:

1. Yes, the format is: <tag>translation</tag>. These are HTML tags that help
rendering the text.
2. Yes there is an unpublished priority list. At the moment we focus on
KOffice applications. But it doesn't matter. Continue for now with Kppp and
change later to KOffice if you want.
3. Please read the guide that was written by Aryan, whic is available from
www.farsikde.org/guide.php. It was updated just yesterday.

Good luck,
Arash

On Tuesday 22 April 2003 21:49, Abbas Izad wrote:

> Hi everybody
>
> I have newly joined the club and started with kppp.
> I have couple of questions:
> one is about <b>some text<b/> should it be translated exactly with
> these tags or how to do?
> second question is that if there is a priority list of files?
> third, I need Arash check the file I started with before I go ahead and
> translate the whole of it. I need some guidence here.
>
> Rgds Abbas
>

> From: Arash Zeini <a.zeini at farsikde.org>

> >To: FarsiKDE ML <kde-i18n-fa at mail.kde.org>
> >Subject: [Kde-i18n-fa] Coordination
> >Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:58:30 +0430
> >
> >Hi,
> >
> >Not much feedback that we get about people working on files!
> >
> >Yesterday I asked for takers for desktop_koffice. This files is being
> >translated by Yashar, so don't rush to translate it :)
> >
> >Arash
> >--
> >The FarsiKDE Project
> >www.farsikde.org