[Kde-i18n-fa] Coordination

Abbas Izad abbasizad at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 18:19:35 CEST 2003

Hi everybody

I have newly joined the club and started with kppp.
I have couple of questions:
one is about <b>some text<b/> should it be translated exactly with
these tags or how to do?
second question is that if there is a priority list of files?
third, I need Arash check the file I started with before I go ahead and
translate the whole of it. I need some guidence here.

Rgds Abbas