[Kde-i18n-fa] Help

Zoup Zouuup at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 20 18:44:14 CEST 2003

> The problem with "kargozare interneti" is that it does not translate the
> "service" in "internet service provider".
>
> And as I said before, if you want to change "faraham konandeye khadamate
> internet" internet, it wouldn't be easy, because it has been extensivly
> used before.
>
> "I don't particularly like "kargozare interneti" but I can accept it.
> Still I guess it would make some unnecessary inconsistensy.
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> /* Impeach God */
> --RMS
> Aryan Ameri

"Internet Service Providor" does not mean " Faraham konandeye khadamate
Internet " ,
it is some "loghat be loghat" Translate , " Internet Service " is provide ,
not Service , so
there is no "khadamat" , it is connection ! "faraham konandeye ertebat
internet " maybe
good or "kargozare internet" . i think "kargozare internet" is good enough
to use , what
did you think ? :)

Armin