[Kde-i18n-fa] Compile

Zoup Zouuup at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 15:36:49 CEST 2003

ُThanks for the suggestions.
As Aryan had suggested I looked it up. The most common translation seems to
be
"tarjomeh". But I don't like it very much because it is not clear and
misleads. I don't like "saakhtan" in this context because we need it as a
translation for "build".
I have decided to use "ham gardaani" which is referred to in the
dictionaries
too. What do you think about it?
Arash
--

I think "ham gardaani" is ok if user understand the purpose , we have
"hamgardani kardan","hamgardan kardan" ( or maybe hamgardan? ) ,

Armin