[Kde-i18n-fa] Compile

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Tue Apr 15 13:44:11 CEST 2003

On Thursday 10 April 2003 14:21, Zoup wrote:

> > Hi,
> >
> > Any suggestions on how to translate the word "compile"? We have so far
> > "saakht" and "tarjomeh".
> > Both are not really satisfactory!
> >
> > Arash
> > --
>
> Hi ,
> we have "saakhtan" , "gerd avardan" , "jam'e kardan" , "neveshtan" ,
> "ba ham gozardan" , "tarkib kardan" , "talfigh kardan" , " hamgarayi " .
> I guess "saakhtan" is better than others .

ُThanks for the suggestions.
As Aryan had suggested I looked it up. The most common translation seems to be
"tarjomeh". But I don't like it very much because it is not clear and
misleads. I don't like "saakhtan" in this context because we need it as a
translation for "build".

I have decided to use "ham gardaani" which is referred to in the dictionaries
too. What do you think about it?

Arash
--
The FarsiKDE Project