[Kde-i18n-fa] some words

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Mon Apr 14 00:03:44 CEST 2003

On Sunday 13 April 2003 22:32, Arash Zeini wrote:
> On Sunday 13 April 2003 23:02, Hamid Nouri wrote:
> > "Tiles"
> I think "Kaashi" would be OK here.

ِYes we have used Kashi for this, before.

> > "purge" in the phrase "Auto purge jobs", I used
> > "haras"
> I like it. But "purge" will mean more something like "delete" here.

Purge means "complete delete". I don't think "haras" is
relevant."nabood" is the only thing which comes to my mind right now,
though it may not be perfect.

> > "binaries" in the phrase "Server binaries", I used
> > "dodoiee"
> A little bit strange. Am not sure if people will get it.

IANAL, "dodooie" has been used before, and in farsi computer books, they
also use this phrase. I think it's alright.

> > "alive" in the phrase "keep alive", I used "zende"
> Yes.

Cool

> > "relay", I used "taghveeiat"
>
> ?

Can you look at that informatics dictionary for this Arash? I think we
can find something there.

Cheers

--
/* My name is Jehovah. I have a special plan to save the universe, but
because of heavenly security reasons I can't tell you what that plan