[Kde-i18n-fa] Fwd: KOffice 1.3 beta1

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Sun Apr 13 22:14:07 CEST 2003

On Sunday 13 April 2003 18:14, Aryan Ameri wrote:

> So, it seems KOffice 1.3 will be released before KDE 3.2. So maybe it
> would be better if we focus more on KOffice for the month being.

I agree and this is the genral focus anyhow.

> Any news from those, responsible for KOffice applications?
> Where are we standing?

I received KFormula from Zoup. And it seems that Yashar has his part finished
too. But I have not received it to my personal email as of now.

NOTE: Please send all files in tar.gz or zip format. I don't care about the
format that much but no plain files please. This way it is easier to retrieve
the attachment.

> And one more thing, don't forget that Kexi, a database frontend will be
> introduced in KOffice 1.3. I guess it is much more important than say,
> KFormula.

Well, KFormula is already finished :) We have to take a look at Kexi and see
how big it is.

Greetings,
Arash