[Kde-i18n-fa] Fwd: KOffice 1.3 beta1

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Sun Apr 13 17:44:06 CEST 2003

So, it seems KOffice 1.3 will be released before KDE 3.2. So maybe it
would be better if we focus more on KOffice for the month being.

Any news from those, responsible for KOffice applications?
Where are we standing?

And one more thing, don't forget that Kexi, a database frontend will be
introduced in KOffice 1.3. I guess it is much more important than say,
KFormula.

cheers

On Sunday 13 April 2003 16:10, Arash Zeini wrote:
> FYI

> Subject: KOffice 1.3 beta1
> Date: Saturday 12 April 2003 15:42
> From: Lukáš Tinkl <lukas at kde.org>
> To: kde-i18n-doc at mail.kde.org
>
> Hello translators,
> I just wanted to remind you that on Monday (14th April) we will tag
> CVS for KOffice 1.3 beta1. So today and tomorrow are the last days if
> you want your translations to go in. Don't worry though, there'll be
> two more betas. You can find the release schedule at
> http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/koffice-1.3-release-pla
>n.html
>
> KOffice 1.3 final is planned to September 2003 so you still have a
> lot of time.
>
> Nice weekend,
> --
> Lukáš Tinkl (lukas at kde.org, lukas.tinkl at suse.cz)
> KDE developer | SuSE Labs | KOffice release manager
> http://czechia.kde.org

/* My name is Jehovah. I have a special plan to save the universe, but
because of heavenly security reasons I can't tell you what that plan
is. Your's just going to put your faith in me, because I see the
picture and you don't. You know I'm good, because I told you so. If you
don't believe me, I'll throw you on my enemies list and throw you in a
pit where Infernal Revenue Service will audit your taxes for eternity*/
						--RMS