[Kde-i18n-eo] Re: About esperanto version of "Umbrello UML Modeller"

heiko.evermann at gmx.de heiko.evermann at gmx.de
Fri May 27 10:40:34 UTC 2005

Hi Josberto,

cxu vi vere legis la masxhinan tradukon?

What is the intention of the project? I am not sure, what you want to do with
the output. Did you check the output of the translation? It contains quite a
big number of mistakes. So what am I supposed to do with it?

Is it meant as a help/hint for the translators to do the real work?

Kind regards,

Heiko Evermann