[Kde-i18n-eo] Re: About esperanto version of "Umbrello UML Modeller"

Rainer Endres endres at kde.org
Fri May 27 05:55:45 UTC 2005

Hi

Nice to see Esperanto is still spoken around the world.

I forward your mail to our Esperanto translation group
[http://i18n.kde.org/teams/eo/], who can first of all communicate with you in
Esperanto and are better suited to know what is needed.

They can help you with the procedures to get your translated documentation
into KDE and by that way onto docs.kde.org.

Thank you, for the work you are doing.

	Rainer