[Kde-i18n-eo] nova TTT-pa?o

Jordi mumismo at wanadoo.es
Sun Nov 16 11:23:53 UTC 2003

Saluton,
Mi volas fari la nova KDE-eo TTT-pa?o.

Here i send a test, just to see if you like the style, etc.

Most of the links of the menu are not working but that's the sections i
think we must provide.
If you look at the source, you'll see clearly splitted the menu from the
rest of the page, i need to know if there's PHP available in the server,
that will save me from copy the same menu in all the pages. With PHP i'll
do a menu.html and it will be included in the others.

To see the page (as it's supposed to be) you must copy the .html and the
..css in the same directory, if no, it's totally different (don't open with
konqueror from kmail, it won't work).

The .css is taken from my personal webpage so there's still things in
spanish and things that don't have anything to do with that page, i'll
change that later.

Regards
Jordi Polo