[Kde-i18n-eo] nova TTT-pa?o

Heiko Evermann Heiko.Evermann at gmx.de
Mon Nov 17 09:34:59 UTC 2003

Hi Jordi,

sorry for not answering for so long.  I think your page is a good
proposal and a good start. PHP is possible on the server. The server is
a bit strange. You can only put pages in by checking them in into the
cvs of the webserver. The server will then periodically copy the new
changes into the webserver. So it might take some time until the changes
are visible in the web. That is a very strange approach and it means
that one has to check the page on a lokal server to see if everything is
done in a correct way.

Through the cvs we can also have access to the sourcecode of the other
teams on that server, so we could copy the overall design of the page,
so that it looks similar to other KDE team pages.

So much for now,

Heiko