Considering stopping i18n for develop.kde.org

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Tue Feb 21 20:05:33 GMT 2023

Hi,

I think there is a real value of having lokalized tutorials, not everything needs to be in English only.

I learned how to program reading French tutorials about php, html and Symfony in highschool. I had no choice, my English sucked at that time (and still is if you ask me) and being able to find resources in my native language was great.

Cheers,
Carl