Filipino `fil` localization team

IverCoder ivercoder at proton.me
Mon Apr 3 11:28:42 BST 2023

Good day!

I would like to help with translating to Filipino fil. However, I saw that there's no localization team for it.

While there is already a Tagalog tl team, the tl language tag is no longer good to use as Tagalog has long been superseeded by Filipino (according to a legal declaration by the Philippine government), and it causes conflicts on systems which do not recognize the tl tag, therefore it would be better to localize using the fil tag.

So I would like to ask for guidance and permission to start localizing to Filipino fil. I hope to help out on KDE being made available to more people.

Regards,IverCoder