A question about the function of kf5 trunk now

giovanni g.sora at tiscali.it
Mon Apr 3 09:50:23 BST 2023

Hi everybody,

Sorry for beeing a little bit confused, so I ask.

Since a few times ago it was, for me, quite clear that:

Trunk Kf5 : was the branch for developers or developing

StableKf5 : was the branch for the stable version

Plus LTS variants for the LTS versions

Now, with the introduction of Kf6 we have:

Trunk Kf6 : the branch for developing

StableKf5 : the stable and LTS for kf5

So, what is the function of Trunk Kf5 now?

I see a lot of changes has been done on this branch, so how does it
affect the translations that have to be done?

Thanx for anything that can clear my confusion,

Regards

Giovanni