Regarding new translations and kde6 transition

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 09:06:37 BST 2023

diumenge, 2 d’abril de 2023, a les 20:38:17 (CEST), ali moeini va escriure:
> Hello everyone, hope you all are doing well;
> I have emailed here before regarding the state of persian localization, and
> since then started the translation of main files for reviving persian team,
> but with the transition to qt6 I have put off efforts till strings are more
> or less stable, so I was wondering what is the right course of action and
> are the strings stable or prone to frequent change?

  Hi,

  trunk is always prone to frequent changes.

  Right now I would continue to update kf6 and kf5 with the Lokalize
synchronization feature with stable (now only in kf5), uploading all the
changes.

  Since you are reviving translations, focus on Frameworks and Plasma.

  Regards
  Toni
--
Dubta que les estrelles siguin foc.
Dubta que el Sol es mogui.

No se n'ha de posar massa
	- A grandmother on the TV show "Las recetas de Julie"