KStars fails to build after po merge

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 12:31:23 BST 2022

Le mer. 5 oct. 2022 à 13:14, Antoni Bella Pérez <antonibella5 at yahoo.com> a
écrit :

> dimecres, 5 d’octubre de 2022, a les 9:18:28 (CEST), Johnny Jazeix va
> escriure:

> using

> PO/ca at valencia

> option

> build.

> > > We can't increase the KF5 version. Today we also have build failure in
> > > French and we can't process any MRs
> > >
> > > https://invent.kde.org/education/kstars/-/jobs/511278
> > >
> > > Please do whatever necessary to fix this.
> >
> > Hi,
> > there has been some issues with the update of the docbook. Albert removed
> > the French files for now so it should be fine tomorrow.
>
>   Today build solved.
>
>   I have requested to Albert add a fuzzy entry in the fr/docmessage/kstars/
> kstars.po file.

In fact, there were already one fuzzy + one missing in the file that
failed. So when I updated it yesterday, the docbook was not generated with
the new correct tag causing the same failure this morning (so the .po is
corrected, but the docbook was not generated with the fix due to one

Johnny

  I will begin to create a script (sed rules) for replace all entities (for