KStars fails to build after po merge

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 13:15:11 BST 2022

dimecres, 5 d’octubre de 2022, a les 13:31:23 (CEST), Johnny Jazeix va
escriure:
> Le mer. 5 oct. 2022 à 13:14, Antoni Bella Pérez <antonibella5 at yahoo.com> a
>
> écrit :
> > dimecres, 5 d’octubre de 2022, a les 9:18:28 (CEST), Johnny Jazeix va
> >
> > escriure:

> > using

> > PO/ca at valencia

> > option

> > build.

> > > Hi,
> > > there has been some issues with the update of the docbook. Albert
> > > removed
> > > the French files for now so it should be fine tomorrow.
> > >
> >   Today build solved.
> >
> >   I have requested to Albert add a fuzzy entry in the
> >   fr/docmessage/kstars/
> >
> > kstars.po file.
>
> In fact, there were already one fuzzy + one missing in the file that
> failed. So when I updated it yesterday, the docbook was not generated with
> the new correct tag causing the same failure this morning (so the .po is
> corrected, but the docbook was not generated with the fix due to one

  Hi Johnny,

  There are many issues involved, the correct method is this (the Valencian
Team use a system only -- SVN repo):

https://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1635176

  In my case I waited for scripty to do their task.

NOTE:
 - Now I will test the result of my modifications with the CI system (into my
fork)

>   I will begin to create a script (sed rules) for replace all entities (for
>
> > KStars PO files) to a localized marking.
> >
> > NOTES:
> >   - Every time we make the translation inside the Kstars doc we will have

> > respect this convention.
> >
> >   - When KF5 is OK for our language, it will be reversed with the same
> >
> > script
> > by changing order.
> >
> >   - @mutlaqja Remember, now you have to create a new buildable tarball.

  Regards
  Toni
--
Dubta que les estrelles siguin foc.
Dubta que el Sol es mogui.

No se n'ha de posar massa
	- A grandmother on the TV show "Las recetas de Julie"