KStars fails to build after po merge

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 12:12:02 BST 2022

dimecres, 5 d’octubre de 2022, a les 9:18:28 (CEST), Johnny Jazeix va
escriure:
> Le mer. 5 oct. 2022 à 07:12, Jasem Mutlaq <mutlaqja at ikarustech.com> a
>
> écrit :
> > > You have a CI that uses KF 5.68, unfortunately the ca at valencia is using

> >> requirement to

> >> or
> >>
> >> 4.- Require add support for if KF5_VERSION <= 5.92 not add PO/ca at valencia
> >> /
> >> docs/kstars dir

> >> "as

> >>   Jasem: +1 with not increase the version, I can block the docbook build.
> >>
> >> It
> >> seems to you?
> >
> > We can't increase the KF5 version. Today we also have build failure in
> > French and we can't process any MRs
> >
> > https://invent.kde.org/education/kstars/-/jobs/511278
> >
> > Please do whatever necessary to fix this.
>
> Hi,
> there has been some issues with the update of the docbook. Albert removed
> the French files for now so it should be fine tomorrow.

  Today build solved.

  I have requested to Albert add a fuzzy entry in the fr/docmessage/kstars/
kstars.po file.

  I will begin to create a script (sed rules) for replace all entities (for
KStars PO files) to a localized marking.

NOTES:
  - Every time we make the translation inside the Kstars doc we will have to
respect this convention.
  - When KF5 is OK for our language, it will be reversed with the same script
by changing order.
  - @mutlaqja Remember, now you have to create a new buildable tarball.

  Atentament
  Toni
--
Dubta que les estrelles siguin foc.
Dubta que el Sol es mogui.

No se n'ha de posar massa
	- A grandmother on the TV show "Las recetas de Julie"