Errors when translating documentation of Kdenlive and Krita to Slovenian

Matjaž Jeran matjaz.jeran at amis.net
Wed Nov 23 21:16:48 GMT 2022

Slovenian team is trying to translate the documentation for Kdenlive and Krita.
After translating number of files, we received a large number (106) of error messages for the .po files on
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/sl/documentation-docs-kdenlive-org/
and
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/sl/websites-krita-org/

See https://l10n.kde.org/check-kde-tp-results/trunk-kf5/sl/messages.html

We did some research and we suspect that the structure of maps for localization is incomplete. In comparison with other languages e.g. Slovakian there are two maps missing:
sl/LC_MESSAGES in https://invent.kde.org/documentation/docs-kdenlive-org/-/tree/master/locale
and
sl/LC_MESSAGES in https://invent.kde.org/documentation/docs-krita-org/-/tree/master/locale

Is my hypothesis correct?
If yes - can somebody add these two maps in place (and make other changes if necessary)

Thanks for your help
Matjaž Jeran