Request to take zh_HK/websites-krita-org

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Nov 22 00:00:22 GMT 2022

El dilluns, 21 de novembre de 2022, a les 17:27:23 (CET), Alvin Wong va
escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I have been managing the zh_HK translation for the current Krita
> website. I would like to continue to do so for the new website which
> will be using KDE SVN for l10n
> (`trunk/l10n-kf5/templates/messages/websites-krita-org`). I am not sure
> if there is even an active zh_HK l10n team, so I have to ask here first.
> How should I go forward with this?

There hasn't been anyone translating for zh_HK for a long time.

Not sure what's the value of translating Krita webpage if Krita itself is not
translated, but I guess you if you know zh_HK correctly enough to provide a
translation i don't see you should not do it.