Bulgarian translation

Yasen Pramatarov yasen at lindeas.com
Sun Jun 26 07:25:33 BST 2022

On 24.06.2022 23:34, Luigi Toscano wrote:
> Mincho Kondarev ha scritto:
>> Hallo,
>> I have translated the most of the core Plasma and some KDE applications for a
>> private project and send them to the coordinator. But I don't see any
>> actualization since months on svn repo. After mailing with coordinator I was
>> informed that there is very low activity on the Bulgarian translation's
>> project, the coordinator is left alone and he is overwhelmed to process the
>> huge amount of po files. Is there an another  option to upload the translated
>> file to bg repositories?
>
> Hi,
>
> usually each translation team grants commit rights to people who shows that
> they know the process and whose contribution respect the guidelines of the
> group - the same process that happens to code contributors.
>
> Have you discussed with the Bulgarian coordinator if it's possible for you to
> reach the point where you are granted commit rights (and then potentially
> helping new contributors)?

  Hello,

  I'm the Bulgarian coordinator and it's true that recently I've been
having trouble finding enough time to work on the files.

  Mincho Kondarev reached out with a lot of translations that he had
prepared, but right now it's not possible for me to prepare and commit them.

  I hope I'll be able to work again soon, but Mincho is actively
translating right now and the work he has done and is planning to do is
huge and will make a big impact on the state of Bulgarian KDE l10n.

  So if there is a way to grant commit rights to Mincho Kondarev, I
fully support this.