Bulgarian translation

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Fri Jun 24 21:34:10 BST 2022

Mincho Kondarev ha scritto:
> Hallo,
> I have translated the most of the core Plasma and some KDE applications for a
> private project and send them to the coordinator. But I don't see any
> actualization since months on svn repo. After mailing with coordinator I was
> informed that there is very low activity on the Bulgarian translation's
> project, the coordinator is left alone and he is overwhelmed to process the
> huge amount of po files. Is there an another  option to upload the translated
> file to bg repositories?

Hi,

usually each translation team grants commit rights to people who shows that
they know the process and whose contribution respect the guidelines of the
group - the same process that happens to code contributors.

Have you discussed with the Bulgarian coordinator if it's possible for you to
reach the point where you are granted commit rights (and then potentially
helping new contributors)?

--
Luigi