Plural message gives error - in digikam.po

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jan 12 22:32:26 GMT 2022

Digikam developers, can you please fix your messages?

./core/app/main/digikamapp.cpp:620: warning: Although being used in a format string position, the msgid is not a valid KDE format string. Reason: The string refers to argument number 3 but ignores the arguments 1 and 2.
./core/app/main/digikamapp.cpp:633: warning: Although being used in a format string position, the msgid is not a valid KDE format string. Reason: The string refers to argument number 3 but ignores the arguments 1 and 2.
./core/app/main/digikamapp.cpp:641: warning: Although being used in a format string position, the msgid is not a valid KDE format string. Reason: The string refers to argument number 3 but ignores the arguments 1 and 2.
./core/app/main/digikamapp.cpp:649: warning: Although being used in a format string position, the msgid is not a valid KDE format string. Reason: The string refers to argument number 3 but ignores the arguments 1 and 2.
./core/app/main/digikamapp.cpp:658: warning: Although being used in a format string position, the msgid is not a valid KDE format string. Reason: The string refers to argument number 3 but ignores the arguments 1 and 2.

El dimecres, 12 de gener de 2022, a les 11:06:09 (CET), Sveinn í Felli va escriure: