Tigrinya localization

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Feb 22 22:24:46 GMT 2022

You forgot to CC the mailing list, please don't email me exclusively about things the other 100 people subscribers on the mailing list can help (and probably have more experience since i have not translated in a while)

El dimarts, 22 de febrer de 2022, a les 8:47:29 (CET), Yohannes Alemayohu va escriure:

Our documentation for that is at https://l10n.kde.org/docs/translation-howto/new-language.html