Review process for translations

Karl Ove Hufthammer karl at huftis.org
Sun Apr 24 10:32:32 BST 2022

Thiago Masato Costa Sueto skreiv 24.04.2022 08:50:
> Back when Phabricator used to show SVN commits (and in a very neat
> fashion in fact), after I got commit access, I'd usually mention my
> commits in the group so the other more experienced translators would
> check if there were any issues in my translations, it rendered some
> very nice feedback.

If we moved the translations from SVN to Git, we would get a similar
functionality. With invent.kde.org, one can add and review ‘merge
requests’ (i.e., translation updates). It’s also possible to add
comments (on individual lines) in completed commits.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer