Review process for translations

Thiago Masato Costa Sueto herzenschein at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 07:50:00 BST 2022

Hallo Frederik,

In the Brazilian Portuguese translation team we have a mailing list but
communicate primarily through a Telegram group, and so translators without
commit access usually just send the translated files in the group. Those
files would then be manually reviewed and the feedback would be given
before committing. A fairly person-to-person approach. Translators with
commit access just commit directly and may mention any translation issues
they find in the group for further discussion.

Back when Phabricator used to show SVN commits (and in a very neat fashion
in fact), after I got commit access, I'd usually mention my commits in the
group so the other more experienced translators would check if there were
any issues in my translations, it rendered some very nice feedback.

Cheers,
Thiago