Review process for translations

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Sat Apr 23 21:20:27 BST 2022

Hi,

in the German translation we like to have some kind of review process
so that we find errors before they make their way into SVN. We used
reviewboard, which felt clunky. Now we are using Phabricator, which is
not the most pleasant experience either. Also, Phabricator will go
away soon'ish.

So at the moment I am playing around with GitLab and its merge
requests but the process of synchronising this with SVN would be bad.

My question is: do other teams have some sort of review process and
how does it look like?

Cheers,
Frederik