Translate KDE to Bernese German

Aron Szakacs aron at szakacs.ch
Wed Apr 6 09:42:59 BST 2022

Swiss German is a more broad label, but would work as well. Bernese is a
specific dialect of Swiss German, and would thus be easier to write down
(as the rules would be clearer).

I didn't know about the language codes. Unfortunately, I don't know of
any other software project which has these translations, the closest
that comes to mind is the "alemannic" Wikipedia, which is also written
in a broad variety and mixture of dialects (including Bernese):

https://als.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Houptsyte

I'm sorry if this isn't of much help. There is a fair amount of Bernese
literature, and about a million speakers of the dialect, but probably
very little to no presence in technology at all.