Strings for days

Eduard Werner edi.werner at gmx.de
Tue Oct 19 20:46:46 BST 2021

Hello all,

since I could not find the information and don't know who else to ask:

Where does korganizer get the date format from? On my cinnamon mint
installation it just displays the Sorbian dates correctly, on my KDE
Neon it doesn't. I thought it would take them from /usr/share/i18n
where the appropriate locale is defined, but while my translated
strings are displayed in Sorbian, the dates are being displayed in
German, in spite of the installation being in English ...

Any hint appreciated.

Best

Edi