Estonian translation - gcompris

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Oct 20 22:41:21 BST 2021

El dimecres, 20 d’octubre de 2021, a les 7:11:48 (CEST), IT meeskond va escriure:
> Yes i think so. I run a school IT department in estonia. We have experience
> in software development and translations, we have language teachers at hand
> who can check correctness of the translations and we're equipped to record
> the sound files. The bulk of the translation work we would aim to do next
> week, audio will come later.
> We have also used SVN before, we don't currently have access to KDE SVN
> repo but would like it. How?

You do have read access, before granting people write access we ask for people to translate some files to see their commitment.

In the Estonian case, those files are already translated but since you're interested in gcompris and gcompris is big enough we can use it I guess.

Please send me (no need to CC the mailing list) the gcompris_qt.po file translated to more than 75% and once you've done that we'll follow the next steps so you can get write access.

https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/et/gcompris/

Best Regards,
  Albert